The purpose of Bethel’s library is to serve as a resource centre to enrich the spiritual and intellectual lives of our congregation and assist with the program ministries of the Church.
We desire that Bethel’s library be a resource for the building of a Christ-centred community. The library is only beneficial if it is being used. Occasionally resources may be highlighted in the bulletin or online.
All are welcome to drop into the library and sign out items, no membership is required. Books are grouped together generally based on non-fiction (Christian living, biographies), fiction and children’s resources. Please contact us if you need assistance. A limited selection of DVDs are available for borrowing.
1. Remove the sign out card from inside the back cover and sign your full name (first and last), phone number and the date.
2. Place card in the beige index card box on the desk in the library.
While there is no “due date”, if you have had the book(s) for three or four weeks, please return it for someone else to use. You may sign out books as many times as you would like.
3. When finished, please return the book to the basket on the shelf near the door.
1. Sign the card that is inside the DVD case with your full name (first and last), phone number and the date.
2. Contact Len Peake or Joan Dufour to give you the DVD for borrowing or send us a message on the Contact Us page.
Please return DVDs after one week.
3. When finished, please return the DVD to the slot on the shelf near the door.